Our members are highly competent, qualified and are our best assets. They are trained intensively both in the Japanese language and the technical requirements of their job. They can address a wide range of customers' demand including Japanese-based systems and environment
Our software engineers undergo intensive Japanese language training to bridge the communication gap with Japanese counterparts and to prepare them for possible assignments in Japan. The training program was designed to enable programmers to communicate effectively with Japanese professionals and to understand differences in their culture. Listening, reading, writing, and speaking, as well as the Japanese way of life, are embodied in this training. All new hires are expected to pass the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N4 after three months of training.Technical Training
In order to prepare engineers and programmers for actual projects, technical training is conducted for all new hires. At present, our programmers are trained in Java, Oracle PL/SQL, .NET and Oracle Developer Suite.Management Training
JPI management is continuously harnessing the skills of its workforce. Leadership Training, Professional Enhancement, and Personality Development trainings are regularly conducted to promote a professional business attitude and improve overall employee performance.
On its 23rd year, JPI is offering competitive job opportunities for fresh graduates and experienced individuals.
J-SYS Philippines, Inc.(JPI), with an array of products and services (i.e., software development and maintenance, IT infrastructure and user support), is a 100% Japanese-owned subsidiary of JGC Information Systems Co., Ltd. based in Yokohama, Japan. Established in 1992, JPI is now hiring for the following positions:
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEERSQualifications:
- IT-related course graduate;
- With at least two (2) years of work experience, preferably in a Japanese work environment;
- Have at least JLPT N4 certification and should have the passion to master the language;
- With excellent analytical and presentation skills.
Qualified applicants may be assigned to work on long-term projects in Japan.
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT MANAGERQualifications:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or business management course with major in Accountancy
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Preferably with Board of Accountancy Accreditation
- Has experience in auditing and payroll preparation
- Has experience in government remittances and has strong understanding of local statutory reporting, filing etc. (BIR, SSS, PHIC, HDMF, SEC, BOI, PEZA, DOF)
- Has at least 5-10 years solid experience in managerial role, preferably in IT companies
- Has extensive and solid Finance and Accounting experience with all operational and administrative activities, such as but not limited to budget planning/forecast, cash flow management, reconciliations, balance sheet analysis, fixed assets etc.
- Has experience in developing Finance and Accounting-related policies, procedures, documentation, infrastructures and systems
- Has excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Has good management and strong interpersonal skills (approachability, integrity, fairness & diplomacy)
- Has credible influencing and facilitation skills
- Has good command of both spoken and written English communication
- Has experience in using accounting systems like PeachTree or Sage50 or its equivalent
- Has proficiency in using MS Excel, MS Word and MS Powerpoint and other computer applications used in daily tasks such as E-mail, etc.
- Can start immediately or upon serving the 30-day notice, if currently employed
- Preferably with experience working in Japanese companies
- Must be willing to work in Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- Full-time position available
Interested individuals may e-mail resume and recent picture to:
email@example.com or submit to:
J-SYS PHILIPPINES, INC.
25F Tower 2 Insular Life Corporate Centre, Insular Life Drive
Filinvest City, Alabang, Muntinlupa 1781
Tel.: 846-0120 Fax: 846-0128